The historical mansion of Princess Dolgorukova in the center of St. Petersburg, Russia for sale $12,166,803 USD

$12,166,803.00

Description

The historical mansion of Princess Dolgorukova, a monument of architecture. The first half of the 18th century was built. Historically significant location overlooking the river. Neva.

Total area: 32,292 Sq.Ft. (3,000 sq.m.)
Floors: 3 floors, attic, cellar, atrium with glass roof.
Electric power: 60 kW.
Entrances: 1 from the English embankment. and 2-nd from Galernaya Street + plus entry to the basement from Galernaya Street.
Condition: Modern reconstruction, replacement of communications, engineering networks. Requires cosmetic repairs.
Values: Chandeliers with real rock crystal, parquet 18th century! Stucco molding on walls and ceiling in parts of premises and other historically valuable architectural expositions.
Price: $12,166,803 USD
Price for 1 Sq. Ft. – $376,7 USD (1 Sq.M. – $4,055 USD)
Usage variations of the building: hotel, club, consulate, bank, representative office. Currently, the building is used by the hotel with a number of rooms 21 + cafe + banquet halls (the area of ​​numbers from 25 to 70 sq.m.)

History:
The first owner of this section of the English Embankment was Gavriil Ivanovich Golovkin, after which the house here was owned by his widow, Ekaterina Alekseevna, and then by her son Alexei Gavriilovich.

In 1789, the house was purchased by the English merchant Foma Vassilievich Var, who at that time belonged to the neighboring house No. 44.
After the subsequent resale, the house in 1846 was taken over by the collegiate adviser Ivan Demyanovich Bulychev. The new owner actively took up the restructuring of the mansion, landscaping of the site as a whole. A new house appeared on the side of Galernaya Street. All construction works were supervised by architect D.E. Efimov.

In November 1867, the wife of the owner of the house, Nadezhda Alexandrovna, took a loan for 25 years on bail at home on the embankment. This was given to her. In 1871 this facade of the mansion was altered for this money. In 1874, due to non-payment of the loan, the house was sold.

The new owner of the mansion was the favorite of Emperor Alexander II Catherine Mikhailovna Dolgorukova. By this time she already had a son and daughter from the tsar. In 1875 Princess Dolgorukova fully paid off the debt she had received from her former owners.
After the death of Empress Maria Alexandrovna, Alexander II officially married the princess. She began to live in the Winter Palace. The house on the quay Dolgorukova sold to her sister Maria Mikhailovna Berg. Maria Mikhailovna took the second floor, the rest began to be rented.

In 1898 the house was acquired by Agnes Hermanovna Junker. With her the facade of the building was changed according to the design of the civil engineer Alexander Ivanovich Klein. These construction works were carried out from May to November 1911.
Already at the end of the alteration of the building, he had another owner – PhD in economics S. B. Kaftal. He owned the site until 1917.
During the Soviet era, the grand halls of the mansion lost its decoration. So, the oak staircase was painted with a thick layer of oil paint. The 1992 fire brought considerable destruction.

Restoration of the mansion began in 1996. By this time, its owner was the firm Lokosfinks. At this reconstruction, an atrium was organized on the site of the courtyard. Currently, the repair work continues. The restored halls on the ground floor and atrium are rented out. The second floor belongs to a private person. In other rooms the hotel is located.

Open House:
Negotiable with agent. Contacts: Viber / Whatsup +79119118888, Skype: igdrus, Igor Davydov


公爵Dolgorukova的历史豪宅在俄罗斯圣彼得堡市中心出售$ 12,166,803美元

公爵Dolgorukova的历史豪宅,建筑的纪念碑。 18世纪上半叶建成。历史上重要的位置俯瞰河。涅瓦河。

总面积:32292平方米(3,000平方米)
地板:3层,阁楼,地窖,带玻璃屋顶的中庭。
电力:60 kW。
入口:1从英国路堤。并且从Galernaya街的第二个加+加入Galernaya街的地下室。
条件:现代重建,通讯更换,工程网络。需要化妆品修理。
价值观:吊灯与真正的岩石水晶,镶木地板18世纪!灰泥在墙壁和天花板上成型,部分房屋和其他历史悠久的建筑博览会。
价格:$ 12,166,803 USD
价格为1平方米英尺。 – $ 376,7 USD(1平方米 – $ 4,055美元)
建筑物的使用变化:酒店,俱乐部,领事馆,银行,代表处。目前,该建筑物被酒店使用,多间客房21 +咖啡厅+宴会厅(面积25至70平方米)

历史:
英国路堤这一部分的第一个拥有者是Gavriil Ivanovich Golovkin,之后,这里的房子由他的遗,Ekaterina Alekseevna所拥有,然后由她的儿子Alexei Gavriilovich所有。

1789年,这所房子是由英国商人Foma Vassilievich Var购买的,当时他是邻居44号。
在随后的转售之后,1846年的房子由大学顾问伊万·德米亚诺维奇·布列切夫接管。新业主积极参与整个宅基地改造,景观美化。一座新房出现在加尔南亚街一侧。所有建筑工程均由建筑师D.E.叶菲莫夫。

1867年11月,房屋业主Nadezhda Alexandrovna的妻子在堤坝上的家中保释了25年。这是给她的。在1871年,这个大厦的这个门面被改变了这笔钱。在1874年,由于没有贷款,房子被卖了。

豪宅的新主人是亚历山大二世凯瑟琳Mikhailovna Dolgorukova皇帝的最爱。在这个时候,她已经有一个来自沙皇的儿子和女儿。在1875年,Dolgorukova公主完全偿还了她从前所有者收到的债务。
玛丽亚·亚历山德罗夫娜女皇逝世后,亚历山大二世正式嫁给了公主。她开始住在冬宫。码头上的房子Dolgorukova卖给了她的妹妹Maria Mikhailovna Berg。玛丽亚·米哈伊洛娃(Maria Mikhailovna)拿了二楼,其余的都开始租了。

在1898年,房子被Agnes Hermanovna Junker收购。根据土木工程师亚历山大·伊万诺维奇·克莱因(Alexander Ivanovich Klein)的设计,她的建筑立面被改变了。这些建筑工程是从1911年5月至11月进行的。
已经在建筑物改建结束时,他又有一位业主 – 经济学博士B.B.Baftal。他拥有该网站直到1917年。
在苏维埃时代,豪宅的大厅失去了装饰。所以,橡木楼梯上涂上了一层厚厚的油漆。 1992年的火灾造成相当大的破坏。

豪宅的恢复始于1996年。此时,其所有者是Lokosfinks公司。在这个重建过程中,庭院中心组织了一个中庭。目前,维修工作继续进行。一楼和中庭的修复大厅被出租。二楼属于一个私人。在酒店的其他房间。

打开房门:
与代理商谈判。联系人:Viber / Whatsup +79119118888,Skype:igdrus,
WeChat ID: mr_hudson-estate_com

Video Tour

Location

Share This Property

Добавить комментарий

Translate »